Roofing in Rochester, NY
Choosing the right roofing company can be challenging and confusing. We want to tell you upfront exactly what you can expect from us should you choose Trinity as your roofing contractor...
- It starts with a quick phone call to 585-670-9042 (click "Touch to Call" above). You'll speak directly with our owner, John Hoagland. Or, feel free to e-mail John at email@example.com.
- We're an official GAF® Certified Contractor, with a longstanding relationship with the GAF® Corporation. As a Certified Contractor we are able to offer you the GAF® Weather Stopper Systems Plus Lifetime Warranty for the entire product line of GAF® shingles.
As a full-service roofer, we will work closely with you to figure out the best option for your home. Services include:
- Re-Roof - A new roof can improve your home's design, create greater curb appeal, and provide you with durable protection. If you currently only have a single layer of shingles on your home, re-roofing may be an option for you.
- Complete Roof Replacement - While a complete roof replacement project is actually somewhat simple in its requirements, there is a great deal more to the process than removing old shingles and laying down new ones. Contact us for more information.
- Cedar Shake Roof Tear-Off - Many houses in the city of Rochester and the surrounding areas were built with cedar shake shingles as the original roof on the home. Trinity Home Renovations, Inc. specializes in the removal of multiple layers of roofing materials down to and including the original cedar shake shingles. When cedar shake shingles are present, it is necessary to install new plywood over the entire surface of the roof prior to installation of a new GAF roofing system.
- Roof Repairs - Buckling shingles, curling shingles, missing shingles, damaged flashing, valley leaks and morew. We can help. A leaky roof can damage ceilings, walls, and furnishings. To protect your home and its contents from water damage please call and make an appointment for a roof inspection.
- Low Slope Roofing - Liberty™ low-slope membrane roll roofing systems are applied without torches, open flames, hot asphalt, or messy solvent-based adhesives.